Freshasia Frozen Taiwan Style Taro Ball 200g
This classic Taiwanese treat is deliciously chewy Dessert. If you love boba, you'll love these colourful "relatives" of boba.
Taiwanese Taro and Sweet Potato Balls Dessert, is a classic Taiwanese dessert that originates from Jiufen (九份), a popular tourist destination in Taiwan. Taro balls have the QQ texture that Taiwanese people love, along with the flavours of taro and sweet potato. Traditionally, there are only two flavours - taro and sweet potato, but these days you can also find other flavours like purple sweet potato, matcha, chestnut, etc.
Taiwanese Taro and Sweet Potato Balls Dessert can be served in many different ways, hot or cold. In summer time, serve with grass jelly, boba pearl and cream gives very refreshing taste. In the winter, serve with Rice Balls (Tangyuan) in a brown sugar ginger broth, sweet red bean congee or purple sweet potato congee. It also goes very well with taro sago.
How to use
1. Prepare taro balls and according to personal preference, add other ingredients such as black sticky rice, red bean, grass jelly fructose, milk.
2. Boil the taro balls with water and make it as a ratio of 1:9.
3. Stir to spread the taro balls when boiling.
4. Put the taro balls into cold water after the taro balls boil and add fructose.
5. Add other ingredients according to personal preference.
6. Add 1-2 spoon of fructose and milk.
7. Enjoy your meal.
Per 100g (prepared):