Liziqi Hot & Sour Sichuan Sweet Potato Noodles 252g
Hot and sour noodles (Chinese: 酸辣粉; pinyin: suānlàfěn) is a dish which comes from Sichuan, China and is a popular part of Sichuan cuisine. The noodles are made from starch derived from peas, potato, sweet potato, or rice.
Featured rich broth: High temperature and high pressure cooking.
Chewy sweet potato wet noodles: Can be soaked and cooked, chewy and smoothness.
3 different type of crispy side dishes: Savour the hot and sour from Sichuan
Liziqi Hot & Sour Sichuan Sweet Potato Noodles choose sweet potato wet noodles instead of dry noodles. The raw materials choose Sichuan Yibin sweet potato, traditional leaking technology, crystal clear and shiny. Non-fried.
The taste of Liziqi Hot and Sour Sichuan Noodles is spicy and sour, delicious and refreshing. So similar to the local shop in sichuan, why don't try it? It will bring you a lot of memories.
Authentic Liziqi Food and more.
How to use
Prepared in Pot:
1. Add 1L of water to the pot and heat until boiling.
2. Open the vermicelli bag, knead it, put it in boiling water and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
3. Remove the cooked vermicelli and put it in a bowl, add all the seasoning packets.
4. Add 450ml of boiling water according to personal taste, stir the ingredients with the noodles evenly before use.
Prepared in Bowl:
1. Open the vermicelli bag, knead it and put into bowl.
2. Add boiling water (95°C) to pre-soak the noodles for 3-5 minutes, then drain the water.
3. Put the sauce sachets into a bowl, add 450ml of boiling water (95°C) according to personal taste, cover with a lid and leave it for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add beansprouts sachets, crispy peas sachets and vegetable sachets into the bowl.
4. Stir the ingredients with the noodles evenly before use.
Per 100g (prepared):