Nishiki Medium Grain Rice 10kg
For everyday Japanese cooking. Bring Japanese authenticity into your homecooked meals with this 10kg bag of Nishiki rice. Grown in California (with the help of the US state's rich soil and crystal clear water), Nishiki is a premium, medium grain variety of Japonica rice that becomes fluffy and slightly sticky when cooked. Use to make sushi and onigiri rice balls, or serve alongside other Japanese meals such as teriyaki chicken or salted salmon.
How to use
1. Rinse rice with water once or twice before cooking.
2. Put 1 cup of water into a non-stick saucepan and bring to boil.
3. Stir in 1 cup of rice.
4. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 16-18 minutes.
5. Remove form heat, cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
6. For softer rice add more water and simmer for longer.
Per 100g (prepared):