CJ Hetbahn Cupbahn Beansprout Soup with Rice 270g
Fresh rice meals given instant noodle convenience!
This instant rice pot packs all you need for Korea's classic serving of cooked rice and umami beansprout soup. Known as hetbahn (freshly harvested cooked rice) with a serving of fluffy white rice sealed inside the lid, this pot opens up to reveal its included broth powder and garnish, loaded with crunchy beansprouts, green onion and red pepper flakes to soak in its sumptuously crisp garlic, seafood and radish stock. Simply add contents to water and heat in the microwave for 3-4 minutes. The rice and the soup can be stirred and combined or enjoyed separately, providing a hearty, well-rounded meal on-the-go. Includes a plastic spoon.
Hetbahn means "Rice that tastes better than rice." That's the slogan for Hetbahn, a South Korean instant rice product that's a cultural and economic mainstay for the country.
How to use
1. Put the contents of cooked white rice, broth and flake altogether in the cup.
2. Fill water till the lower line of the cup.
3. Heat for 3 minutes with hot water, 4 minutes with cold water. (700W)
1. Boil 180 ml of water in the pot.
2. Upon boiling, put cooked white rice, broth and flake together and boil for 90 sec.
Per 100g (prepared):