Lee Kum Kee Summer BBQ Promotion Deal 2
Lee Kum Kee Summer BBQ Promotion
Get 3 pieces of Lee Kum Kee products
Just pay the price of 2 pieces of products
1. The promotion is limited to a maximum of two identical sets per order.
2. The promotion is valid only while stocks last.
3. Customers who purchase their Lee Kum Kee products individually are not eligible to claim the free products.
4. Customers who purchase their Lee Kum Kee products outside of the promotion period are not eligible to claim the free products.
5. Any refunds for this promotion will not be calculated based on the original price, the deduction price will be calculated.
Plum and Ginger Pork Belly (Serves 4-6)
1kg pork belly, thinly sliced (Remove the rind from the pork, if any)
3 large plums, remove the stones and cut into halves
4 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
4 Tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
40g freshly sliced ginger
2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
2 large plums, remove the stones and cut into halves
2 Tbsp ginger, freshly grated
1. Coat the pork with the marinade for at least 30 minutes, or overnight in the fridge.
2. To make the glaze, roughly chop the plums and put into a food processor with the sauces. Blend until smooth. Meanwhile brush the remaining plums with glaze.
3. Prepare the barbecue. Place the pork onto the grill and cook for 2 minutes before turning to cook on the other side. When the pork is almost cooked, brush with the glaze and also place the glazed plum halves on the grill rack.
4. 4. Continue to cook until the pork and plums are charred on both sides. Serve with any remaining glaze.
Drizzle or dip into some Chiu Chow Chilli Oil for some extra heat
Per 100g (prepared):