Mong Lee Shang Frozen Dumpling Pastry 450g
Gyoza Dumpling pastry wrappers are round dough sheets made from wheat flour, salt and water. Dumpling sheets become slightly translucent and slippery after cooking. As a filling, chopped meat and / or shrimp and vegetables are used to make dumplings. Dumpling is one of the most favourite bites in Asian cuisine.
How to use
1. Wait to thaw and start making your Gyoza & Dumplings.
2. Deposit favoured filling onto centre of wrapper. Wet the edge of the wrapper with water. Fold and seal by hand so as to form a half moon shape dumpling.
1. Put dumplings into a large pot of boiling water & cook (about 10 minutes) till floating.
2. Add another 1 1/2 cup of cold water and bring to a boil twice, then it is ready to serve.
Pan Fry Gyoza:
1. Add dumplings onto skillet preheated with oil.
2. When the bottom part of dumpling turn light brown, pour in cold water to cover 1/3 of dumplings, cover with a lid immediately.
3. Uncover when the water evaporate completely. Serve with favourite condiments (Soy sauce, Sesame oil, Vinegar...)
Per 100g (prepared):