Bacofoil The Non-Stick Kitchen Foil
Incredibly versatile, extremely strong and easy to use, Bacofoil ® The Original Kitchen Foil with diamond structure can be used for grilling, roasting and wrapping food, and is perfect for storing leftovers in the refrigerator or freezer. With its tear resistant properties, Bacofoil ® The Original Kitchen Foil can be moulded to any shape you like.
It’s new and improved easy to handle, ergonomic pack has a unique Easy-Cut System with curved blade improving the cutting of the foil and ensuring a perfect cut every time to reduce waste. Able to withstand high heat and extreme cold it’s the perfect all rounder for protecting food.
- Unique Easy-Cut System with curved blade
- Perfect cut every time
- Ergonomic packaging for easy handling
- Retains its shape
- Perfect for keeping food fresh and locking in flavour
- Suitable for grilling, baking, roasting, wrapping and freezing
Preparation and Usage
- Suitable for cooking, baking, roasting, freezing, wrapping and storage
- Does not contain any plastic
- To dispose of this product and it’s packaging responsibly please do the following: Where applicable – First of all check your local recycling options for paper, cardboard, foil, metal and plastic packaging.
- Foil – Aluminium – Widely Recycled – Rinse: Rinse your foil and scrunch it into a ball before disposing of it in the correct kerbside recycling bin or visit a local recycling point.
- Roll Core – Cardboard – Widely Recycled: Place your roll core in the correct kerbside recycling bin or visit a local recycling point.
- Blade – PET Plastic – Remove for local PET waste: Carefully remove the blade from the cardboard box and dispose of it in the correct kerbside recycling bin or visit a local recycling point.
- Box – Cardboard – Widely Recycled: Place your cardboard box in the correct kerbside recycling bin or visit a local recycling point.
- Do not allow foil to come into direct contact with a naked flame or electric elements. Not suitable for microwave use.
- Occasionally acidic foods or foods with a high salt content can attack the foil and lead to some breakdown. To help prevent this occurring, we recommend the foil be coated with cooking oil, this will help to prevent breakdown.
- Suitable for use in an oven up to 350°C.
- Caution: Sharp cutting edge.