Tiger Brand Bihon Rice Noodle 250g
Taiwan Bihon Rice Noodle, Stir-Fried Rice Noodles, Preliminary preparation of rice stick noodles: boil rice sticks in hot water for 1 minute, drain water from rice noodles and set aside for use later.
Tiger have been making Asian foods and supplying Asian restaurants and supermarkets since 1985. The founder, recognised that the people want high quality authentic Asian flavour. He searched the very best tasting, clean Asian foods from the Far East, and set to importing them to the UK.
1. Pre-boil shredded chicken, cabbage, mushrooms and carrots. Once cooked, set aside for use later. Peel snow peas and pre-cook in boiling water
2. Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil and stir-fry chopped spring onions. Remove cooked spring onions from heat once fragrant. Add shredded chicken to the pan and stir-fry
3. Add pre-boiled ingredients (cabbage, mushrooms, carrots) and simmer with meat. Once vegetables have softened, stir-fry with high heat
4. Add water, seasoning, soy sauce, rice sticks and pepper to taste. Cover the pot and simmer with low heat for approximately 2 minutes
5. Lastly, add snow peas and stir-fry on high heat until water has been absorbed by the rice noodles
Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: Corn Starch, Rice (16%), Water.
Made in Taiwan