Nitto Tea Kocha Instant Royal Milk Tea 10 Sachets 140g
Royal Milk Tea is a popular drink in Japan and is made from Japanese tea leaves and whole milk from Hokkaido. The deep aroma, and gentle milky tea taste make this a favourite among Japanese tea drinkers.
Kocha is Japanese black tea. It is mellower and less bitter than those from elsewhere in the world, due in part to Japan’s climate and soil, but also because of the unique tea cultivars used.
By adding carefully selected domestic kocha black tea leaves, the rich aroma and depth of the tea is enhanced. We also use 100% Hokkaido whole milk powder (*portion of total milk powder) to achieve a rich and gentle taste. This is an authentic royal milk tea that tastes as if it were brewed in a hand-poured pot, and is highly recommended for tea lovers. Royal Milk Tea can also be added to desserts such as pancakes, cookies and ice cream!
How to use
1. Poor 1 sachet milk tea powder and 120ml room temperature water into the cup.
2. Stir well then add some ice cubes to serve the drink.
3. Enjoy the Iced Royal Milk Tea!
1. Poor 1 sachet milk tea powder and 120ml boiling water (over 85°C) into the cup.
2. Stir well then serve.
3. Enjoy the Hot Royal Milk Tea!
Per 100g (prepared):