McCormick Seasoning for Roasted Meat 40g
Seasoning for Roasted Meat is easy, fast, and worry-free. With Seasoning for Roasted Meat, the braised pork is red, bright, fragrant and very tasty. It is blended professionally. You can just mix and pickle and heat with Seasoning for Roasted Meat. There is no need for a spatula, turning over, and mixing. Microwave is the best way to cook, open flame is also acceptable.
How to use
- Microwave cooking method
1) Put 400g of pork fillet with skin (more refined, fat, 3×4cm size), Seasoning for Roasted Meat, 2 spoons of cooking wine, 5 spoons of water into the microwave bowl (or other container), mix well , Marinate for 20 minutes.
2) Cover or wrap the microwave bowl with plastic wrap (do not add a lid), pierce the plastic wrap on the microwave bowl with a toothpick into 8-10 small holes to release steam, put it in the microwave and heat it on medium-high heat for 10 minutes .
3) Turn on the microwave oven and turn over the braised pork in the microwave bowl (be careful of hot hands) to heat it evenly.
- Open fire cooking method
1) Pour the Seasoning for Roasted Meat into a bowl, add 1 small bowl of water, 2 spoons of cooking wine and stir well, set aside.
2) After the wok is heated, add 1 spoon of oil, add pork, and fry until the surface is golden.
3) Pour in the Seasoning for Roasted Meat with water and mix well, bring to a boil, turn to low heat, and cook until the soup thickens.
Per 100g (prepared):