Sun Valley Rice Arirang Premium Sushi Rice 5.51lb / 2.5kg
Medium Grain Calrose Rice, Calrose is a Japonica variety, medium grain rice, which is stickier than long-grain Indica rice. It is the most abundant and use for making sushi.
How to use
1. Rinse rice with water once or twice before cooking.
2. Put 1 cup of water into a non-stick saucepan and bring to boil.
3. Stir in 1 cup of rice.
4. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 16-18 minutes.
5. Remove form heat, cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
6. For softer rice add more water and simmer for longer.
Per 100g (prepared):