Lobo Satay Seasoning Mix 100g
Lobo Satay Seasoning Mix For Thai Style Barbecue (Satay) Seasoning And Sauce Mix Included. No Preservatives Added.
When you have grilled satay, satay sauce and cucumber salad, you have the perfect combination.
Recipe: Chicken Satay
1. Mix contents of packet A with 1/4 cup (60ml.) coconut milk, marinate chicken 1/2 kg. striped for 1 hour.
2. Thread the chicken onto the skewers, grill until done.
Recipe: Satay Sauce
1. Empty contents of packet B in a small pot, add 3/4 cup (180ml.) coconut milk and 3 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Recipe: Cucumber Salad
1. Mix 4 tablespoons vinegar 5 tablespoons sugar and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Heat until sugar completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
3. Arrange sliced cucumber, chilli and shallot in layers. Pour the mixture over and serve.
Sugar 46%, Baked Coarse Peanut 22%, Spices (Chilli, Turmeric, Cumin, Mustard, Coriander, Lemongrass, Onion, Kaffir lime leaves) 9%, Maltodextrin 8.5%, Salt 5.2%, Dextrose 2.6%, Thickener (Starch Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate) 2.4%, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soybean, Maize, Maltodextrin) 1.9%, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate) 1.7%, Anti-caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate) 0.4%, Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid) 0.3%.
(per 100g serving)Energy 1880kJ 448kcal Fat 17.7g of which saturates 3.0g Carbohydrate 59.4gof which sugars 52.0gFibre 2.9gProtein
11.3g Salt 4.6g